1. How many slices can I get from each size cake?
Generally a 6-inch yields 8 slices, an 8-inch yields 12 slices and a 10-inch yields 16 slices.
2. Does Pebble's offer individual slices?
Not at this time.
3. What kind of cheesecakes does Pebble's sell?
All our cheesecakes are baked, not refrigerator or no bake.
4. How long will Pebble's cheesecakes last in my refrigerator at home?
Our cheesecakes are made of natural, fresh ingredients without preservatives as such we suggest storing Pebble's cheesecakes in the refrigerator no more than 5 days.
5. What if you are out of a flavour?
Our cakes are handmade and from time to time we may run low on a particular ingredient or flavour. In order to process the order we may substitute with the next closest ingredient/flavour or have you choose another cheesecake flavour.
6. What is the best way to cut a whole cheesecake?
Cut the cake with a serrated edge knife, dipped in hot-water after each cut. Orders can also be pre-sliced for your convenience.
7. How do I order?
You may order here online, e-mail us at email@example.com or call us at (876) 801-9797 Mondays through Saturdays between the hours of 9 a.m. and 6 p.m. Orders 2 days before delivery.
8. Can I get my order same day?
Orders should be placed at least 2 days in advance of the required date. Call us at 876-801-9797.
9. How do I get my order?
We deliver to an address you specify when placing your order (additional delivery charge may apply).
10. Can you deliver outside of Jamaica?
No. deliveries can only be done to areas within Jamaica.
11. I do not see my country listed when I try to create my account, can it be added?
If your country does not appear in the drop down for new accounts please contact firstname.lastname@example.org